Thursday, June 9, 2011

rocks Phase two steel

Dear Friends,
     On Wed. June 8 the second phase in the fabrication of the Painted Rocks was complete!! I will attach photos, etc. as we go along.
     I met with Mayor Ann Thane on Friday and she has asked that I continue to add content to this blog as we move through fabrication of this very exciting project for the City of Amsterdam.  Mayor Thane is very much committed to the revitalization of the City, and is quite enthusiastic about our progress so far.

     These postings will be a little abbreviated in order to bring everyone up to speed on the who, what, when, where and how of the Painted Rocks re-creation project. It will be a few days until I can feel that the background info has been sufficient so that I can continue to post actual weekly progress reports.  At that time I will be including the photos I have taken in the studio, which I hope you will find of interest.

Please know that I am new to blogging, and will at times have trouble, as right now, in attaching images, etc.  More soon!!!

Alice Manzi
www.Manzisculpture.com website
Manzisculpture@aol.com e-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment